|Remembrance Day Tourney|
Remembrance Day Tournament
Canada Soccer’s Active Start
BGSC 7-aside Remembrance Day Tournament
BGSC is proud to host our annual Remembrance Day Tournament! We feature over 1100 girls on 80 teams from U8-U18. This is the biggest one day tournament hosted in Burnaby.
Monday November 12th, 2018Please note:
For 2018, the tournament will be held on Monday November 12
to avoid conflict with scheduled league games.
$315 per team
$15 from each team entry is donated to KidSport Burnaby on behalf of the Burnaby Girls Soccer Club.
U8-U13 - 7-aside (6 players plus GK)
U14-U18 – 6-aside (5 players plus GK)
30 min running time games.
Each team guaranteed 4 games.
Shootouts after each game.
Burnaby Lake West Sports Complex
- we sell out every year. Don't wait and be disappointed!
2018 Tournament Information
The Tournament reserves the right to place teams in the age group that we deem to be the appropriate level and combine age groups of an appropriate level to create a fun and balanced event.
* Academy teams will be placed in highest division in their age group (Developmental, Div 1 or Metro). If no top division due to numbers they will play in year older age group.
On your registration form, please indicate your current level of play for the 2018/19 soccer season. The choices on our registration form are as follows:
- U8 – U10 – House and Developmental team divisions
- U8 House
- U8 Developmental
- U9 House
- U9 Developmental
- U10 House
- U10 Developmental
- U11-U12 – Division 1 or 2 in Coastal League and House
- U11 Div 1
- U11 Div 2
- U11 House
- U12 Div 1
- U12 Div 2
- U12 House
- U13 – U18 – Same divisions as Coastal League
Tournament rules, schedules and resources:
Please check back often, as information will be posted here as it is made available.Additional Tournament Information:
- The city will allow propane heaters on site but not on the turf surface.
- As a result of the format of the event there are no warm-ups prior to your game (unless it is for your 8am game) and no extra space available at BLWSC to warm up off the field either. So no need to bring your bag of balls, cones etc.. one or two balls will work fine for each team. Please bring pinnies as in the event of a colour conflict, as stated in the tourney rules the Home team (listed first) will wear the pinnies.
A reminder that all tournament games in 2018 will take place on Monday November 12.
Tournament Registration Closed
2018 TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!|
We look forward to seeing registered teams on the field Monday November 12.
Tournament registrations are not considered complete until payment is made online and processed successfully.|
After registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail that includes a registration confirmation number. You will need this confirmation number when paying for your registration.